Uninstall ScammerLocker Ransomware from Windows 10
Look at browsers infected by ScammerLocker Ransomware
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla:38.3.0, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.4, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.1, Mozilla:48, Mozilla:51, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:39, Mozilla Firefox:46, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla:44, Mozilla Firefox:48.0.1, Mozilla:45, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla:45.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.1, Mozilla:46, Mozilla:39.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:40|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 54.0.2840|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300|
ScammerLocker Ransomware : Help To Remove From Compromised PC
Brief summary on ScammerLocker Ransomware
ScammerLocker Ransomware is a noxious system threat which intruded on your system without your consent. It may attack on various PC like Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. It my comes on your system with the help of freeware or shareware, visit of shady websites, dubious downloads or click on suspicious adverts. It has been programmed by the malicious hackers to make money through illegal ways. It is compatible with all your browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari. It attaches with your browsers and make severe changes into their existing settings. It modify your search engine or homepage with some hijacked webpages. It might be possible that when you use it to search any query or try to visit a security or other legit sites then ScammerLocker Ransomware redirects you on some some other malware sites which might pose some more virus infections into your system.
Symptoms which indicates ScammerLocker Ransomware attack in PC
- You may notice the sudden slow down in Windows 2000 performance.
- Replaces system settings and Internet Explorer settings.
- Replaces homepage or search engine with ScammerLocker Ransomware.
- System files and programs becomes corrupted and completely inaccessible.
- Constant redirections on some malware or shady sites.
- Some of your files becomes invisible or automatically deleted.
Infiltration ways used by ScammerLocker Ransomware to hit your PC
It might be possible that this kind of ScammerLocker Ransomware system threat normally slips into your system without your knowledge while you installing a new third party freeware or shareware on your system. Cyber criminals specially designed an email that carry an attachment which contain a malicious file which is responsible to drop and execute the infection on the users system. Some other methods are careless about your PC security, uses of outdated system software, click on intrusive adverts or suspicious links, sharing of files on Internet, visit of unsafe sites and so on. Once it get into your system then it does so many unwanted activities on your compromised PC that is enough to damage it permanently. Then you should Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware as soon as possible from your infected PC.
|Step By Step Guide To Get Rid Of ScammerLocker Ransomware from Internet Explorer|
|Get Rid Of ScammerLocker Ransomware from Windows XP : Eliminate ScammerLocker Ransomware|
|Possible Steps For Deleting ScammerLocker Ransomware from Windows 8|
Help To Remove ScammerLocker Ransomware from infected PC Completely
Step 1. How To Start Your PC Into Safe Mode With Networking To Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware
For Windows XP/Vista/7
1. Restart your system and start pressing F8 key as system start booting up.
2. Then Advanced Boot Options menu pops up on your screen.
3. Use the arrow keys of to select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking and then press Enter key.
4. When you finished troubleshooting then repeat the steps 1 to 3 to Start Windows Normally to back to your normal Windows configuration.
For Windows 8
1. Press Windows key + c and then click on Settings option.
2. Tap on the power and hold the Shift key and then tap on Restart.
3. Click on the Troubleshoot.
4. Tap on Advanced Options.
5. Click on Startup Settings.
6. Tap on Restart.
7. Tap 5 to Enable Safe Mode with Networking. Now your Windows will start in Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware From your Windows Task Manager
1. Press “Ctrl + ALT + Del” buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
2. Select Windows Task Manger from screen.
3. Select the unwanted processes and tap on End Task button.
Step 3. Remove ScammerLocker Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
For Windows XP
1. Click on the Start menu and choose Control Panel.
2. Tap on Add or Remove Program option.
3. Find and Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware from your PC.
For Windows 7
1. Press “Windows key” on your keyboard.
2. Select Control Panel from Start menu.
3. Choose Uninstall a program from menu.
4. At last select and Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware from PC.
For Windows 8
1. Tap Win + R button to open Run menu on your system.
2. Type “Control Panel” in Run Window and then press Enter to open Control Panel.
3. Choose the option Remove ScammerLocker Ransomware.
Step 4. Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware From Registry Entries
1. Hit Win + R Keys together to open Run menu.
2. Type “regedit” in the box and click on OK.
Step 5. Wipe Out ScammerLocker Ransomware From infected web browser
From Chrome 57.0.2987
- Open Chrome 57.0.2987 on your PC.
- Tap on the great icon on the top right corner of the browser to open menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose all Unwanted Extension.
- At last click on trash bin icon to remove it from chrome.
- Launch Mozilla:45.1.1 on your PC.
- Click on the gear icon to open menu.
- Select Add-ons.
- Then choose the Extensions and Add-ons from appearance panel.
- Select the desired one to remove.
- Click on the remove button.
- Click on Restart Now if required.
From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441
- Double tap on the shortcut of Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441 to open it.
- Tap on Alt + T to open tools.
- Now click on manage Add-ons.
- Select Extensions and Toolbars.
- Find related add-ons and tap on disable.
- Then click on more information buttons.
- Now you can hit the remove button.
Step 6. Reset your Internet Explorer to Remove ScammerLocker Ransomware Completely
From Chrome 57.0.2987
Step 1. Click on the Chrome menu button and select Settings.
Step 2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
Step 3. Next click on the Reset browser settings button.
Step 4. A confirmation box will be displayed, now click on the “Reset”.
Step 1. Tap on Firefox menu button then click on “Help”.
Step 2. From Help menu select “Troubleshooting Information”.
Step 3. Click on “Refresh Firefox” button.
Step 4. To continue click again on the “Refresh Firefox” button in the new opened confirmation window.
From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441
Step 1. Open IE and click on the gear icon and select Internet Options.
Step 2. From “Internet Options” click on “Advanced” tab and then after “Reset”.
Step 3. From “Reset Internet Explorer settings” select “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset”.
Step 4. When IE finished its tasks then click on “Close” in the confirmation box.